Brand Partnerships Officer
Staff work a hybrid schedule with 2 days/week in the office
The International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) is hiring an impact-oriented Brand Partnerships Officer to play an essential role accelerating global brand recognition and increasing revenue through new dynamic brand partnerships.
This member of the global Brand Communications & Marketing team will support the Director of Communities and Partnerships with cultivation, stewardship and reporting for a range of U.S. and global corporate partnership initiatives that lead to exponential yet sustainable growth in recognition and revenue. He/she/they will conceptualize, write and execute U.S. and global in-market partnership campaigns and initiatives. He/she/they will be expected to be a highly organized and self-motivated problem solver with excellent written, verbal and visual communications skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Identify innovative, proactive partnership opportunities that introduce the IFAW brand to relevant audiences
- Lead the development of custom pitch materials and campaign collateral to support external brand x brand partnership efforts
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of strong relationships with external partners with best in class private and public communications
- Negotiate contracts and navigate internal legal and tax requirements
- Support the development and implementation of data-oriented tactics for internal visibility and accountability inclusive of but not limited to: partnership dashboards, monitoring and evaluation tools, baseline reporting metrics, internal and external stakeholder reports and presentations
- Collaborate across teams and departments to include partnership activations in an relevant calendars and planning sessions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, public relations, marketing or other related subject matter preferred
- 3+ years of professional service experience with an emphasis on account management, strategic plan development, budget management and project management
- Demonstrated ability to build strong networks and professional partnerships
- Extensive digital and integrated marketing experience
- Ability to multitask; work on several projects with varied needs all at once
- Comfort with brand, media, and performance analytics
- Strong strategic writing and visual storytelling skills
- Passion for new ideas and innovation
- Record of leading projects, campaigns, and brand experiences with measurable results
At IFAW, we aim to create and foster a workforce that reflects and contributes to the diverse, global community in which we work to improve the lives of both animals and people. We are dedicated to fostering justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion so we actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds.