Summary MDA Target Vehicle Development- IPT Lead Huntsville, Alabama
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our People Are Our Strength.
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture.
Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
Venturi, LLC, a, Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for a MDA Target Vehicle Development- IPT Lead
who will play an important role supporting Missile Defense Agency on the TEAMS Next Missile Defense Systems Engineering contract. This individual serves as a launch vehicle IPT lead for technical program performance of Medium Range Targets and Re-Entry Vehicles programs. The successful candidate will have demonstrated capabilities and experience in missile systems and technical program planning and execution. Primary duties include providing integrated technical and programmatic assistance to the Program Chief Engineer. Candidate will provide assistance and facilitate organizing, coordinating and executing the target technical program activities. Candidate will also provide technical support in monitoring and assessing the performance of MDA prime contractors and target providers to ensure their activities and products meet program requirements. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a MDA Target Vehicle Development- IPT Lead
within our TEAMS Next Missile Defense Systems Engineeringteam, you will:
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Oversee the MRBM T1/T2 eSR19 Launch Vehicle Production and Test activities and report to MDA leadership on prime contractor progress on a weekly basis. This includes the Launch Vehicle subsections, Roll Control Systems, Thrust Vector Control System, and eSR-19 Motor programs Lead Table Top reviews for all ATPs, QTPs, Test Plans, Test Procedures documentation across the entire MRBM T1/T2 eSR19 Launch Vehicle Program
- Support all IPRs, MPRs, TPRs, MRBs, FRBs, PDRs, CDRs and other program specific meetings for the MRBM T1/T2 program
- Lead the MRBM T1/T2 Test IPTs
- Support/Back-Up Lead for the eSR-19 LV Technical IPT & Programmatic IPT
- Review all Test Reports for the entire eSR-19 LV Program
- Schedule test onsite support with the MDA TCM team members
- Must be proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Duties also include responsibilities as a secondary scheduler.
- Act as the lead IMS integrator for the MRBM T1/T2 eSR19 Launch Vehicle Program. This work entails having working copies of all the IMSs from the prime and subcontractors which are then updated every week. These working copies are used as inputs for a Scheduling tool used to provide MDA leadership calendar information on a daily basis as well as schedule test onsite support with the MDA TCM team members
- Must be very proficient in Project and Excel
- Bachelors in STEM field
- 7+ years working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD program / project
- Works independently and / or leads sub-teams, applying engineering rigor to analyze and resolve problems
- Active secret security clearance
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
How you'll grow
- 10+ years related experience with missile and space component/system design, test and evaluation
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency, Ballistic Missile Defense System, and/or Targets and Countermeasures (TC) Program Offices
- Capability to develop and present reports and presentations to senior management-level personnel
- Familiarity with acquisition and systems engineering processes
- Technical proposal development and evaluation
- Experience with Microsoft tools (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communications
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program