Vicksburg, MI Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
This position is contingent upon contract award and government funding of the program.
- TheProgram Managerwill serve as the single point of contact on-site at the Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC) Information Technology Laboratory (ITL)to serve as the liaison between the Government and Contractor personnel assigned to support daily operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as mission critical personnel that is the single point of contact on-site at the ERDC.
- Responsible for the program management and technical direction of major programs or projects.
- Assist with transition period to keep stakeholders informed of status to minimize interruptions or delays to work in progress that would impact the mission.
- Work directly with the key stakeholders regarding new project assignment and planning.
- Manage all operation aspects of Program Activity including cost management, schedule management, date management, proposal activity and other related program activities.
- Plan, schedule, organize and administer program tasks, budgets and schedules.
- Track program against schedule, budget and phase review objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff as needed and/or requested.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Establish and manage customer relationships.
- Recommend and/or lead new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery.
- Generate various reports/deliverables to the appropriate customers and management personnel.
- Commit to the organization and shall be ultimately responsible for all activities and deliverables under this contract.
- Plan, organize, direct and guide the activities of team members.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems among program team members. Provide recommendations regarding hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Participate in hiring, training and performance evaluations.
- Review and approve employee timecards.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's Degree related to Information Technology field of study, in addition to required experience below.
- 10+ years' experience in IT field required.
- 5+ years' Program/Project Management experience required.
- PMP certification desired.
- Active Secret clearance required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to design and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the requirements and communicate to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Ability to define and schedule project/program implementations.
- Strong leadership and self-direction skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of proper English grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation rules to identify errors and make corrections.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively identify and solve project issues.
- Ability to solve complex problems using creative thinking skills.
- Ability to perform team assessments and evaluations.
- Ability to travel CONUS as required.
- Ability to work nights, weekend, and holidays as required.
Ability to maintain and keep a Secret security clearance.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network