800 Capitol Street (31040), United States of America, Houston, Texas
Sr. Risk Associate, Credit Data and Business Analytics Reporting
The Data Analysis and Reporting team within our Commercial Bank's Credit Solutions Team (CST) is looking for a Senior Risk Associate that will be responsible for executing on our Credit Data Organization initiative by coordinating with analysts and developers to make Capital One's data environment better governed, more intuitive, and more resilient.
The ideal candidate has experience creating and documenting new processes, including developing communication and change management plans. The role will involve coordinating between stakeholders in reporting and analysis, as well as data engineering to reach alignment on desired outcomes for the project. Some experience with SQL is preferred, but not required.
- Leading and owning the execution and delivery of credit data related projects
- Creating and executing on communication plans for change management
- Presenting projects and/or recommendations to senior leadership
- Communicating project and risk remediation needs to key stakeholders across all levels to manage, inform, and influence outcomes
- Partnering on risk management and operational process improvement work, risk assessment, and remediation initiatives
- Engaging key stakeholders to understand process pain points and limitations
- Integrating human centered processes with system centered solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of Project management, process management, or business consulting experience
- At least 1 year of leveraging technology to improve risk outcomes
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. #UWPM
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 1+ years of story-telling experience leveraging presentation or business intelligence tools
- 2+ years of coding experience in Python, SQL or R
- 2+ years of change management or product development experience
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).