POSITION OVERVIEW: Are you enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starter?
Sparks Group is partnered with a Government Contractor who is looking for Data Entry Administrators. This role is onsite in Austin, TX and requires detailed procedures in completing several clerical tasks performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence, such as coding and filing documents; could involve simple posting to individual accounts, opening mail, calculating and posting charges to departmental accounts, operating basic office equipment, e.g., photocopier, facsimile, multi-line phone/voicemail systems, mailing machines, and minimal computer programs. Little or no subject-matter knowledge is required, but the clerk uses his or her own judgment in choosing the proper procedure for each task. This shift if from 5p-130am.
Our partner is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. They encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Their training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to their customers. They invest in their employees and they, in turn, advance the clients' mission. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- • Perform general clerical work including filing, sorting, batching, or grouping documents.
- • Open Mail from incoming deliveries.
- • Retrieve documents from files, file documents, associate documents with existing files
- • Stamp documents with information such as received date and numbers
- • Prepare documents for scanning according to instructions including but not limited to carefully removing all staples from the document, and repairing rips, tears, or large holes
- • Prepare paper tax returns for numbering and transcription
- • Perform pen and ink changes on paper returns
- • Other General Clerical work as assigned
- • Must have an acceptable federal criminal history fingerprint and name check
- • Must have two forms of identification from the Form I-9
- • All males born after 1959 must be compliant with Selective Service Registration law
- • Must consent to credit history check resulting in acceptable determination by the Government
- • High School diploma or equivalent
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.