System Security Expert
College Park, MD Join our Talent Network
CAS is currently seeking a System Security Expert to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a framework for control and access to the security system.
- Provide technical support, learning resources, and other valuable information to clients and project managers as needed.
- Develop the policies, methods, and standards for determining physical and cloud security.
- Perform regular backups for databases and important computer files.
- Analyze the effectiveness of current security systems and make suggestions for improvement when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members to develop an action plan for system development and implementation.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of System Security experience
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Agile Development
- Ability to adhere to company and legal regulations regarding security concerns and a safe work environment.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
Join our Talent Network