Grants Operations and Cost Proposal Senior Specialist - 22176
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Grants Operation and Cost Proposal Senior Specialist.
In collaboration with the Director and Sr Specialist, Grants Administration and Compliance, and in accordance with WWF compliance processes and procedures, manages Agreement information for Agreements funded by Government, Network, and Colleague Organizations using a comprehensive web-based database, from award to closeout. Tracks and monitors contractual requirements to facilitate sound contractual compliance with Agreement terms and conditions.
Collaborates closely with USG Partnerships and Fundraising teams as well as Program Technical teams on all aspects of budget and pricing for proposals to USAID and the Department of State. This position ensures an understanding of the proposal requirements and establishes competitive and defensible cost and pricing data for proposals and provides critical budgeting expertise for new business initiatives.
Grants Administration Responsibilities
- Coordinates and tracks internal review and proper submission of final (signed) Agreement and Amendment documents to US Government, Network, and Colleague Organizations. Facilitates resolution of all concerns and issues identified by the reviewers. Drafts signing authorities for new agreements and amendments for Country Office staff.
- Leads negotiations for finalizing agreements and amendments for projects managed by headquarters.
- Enters all contractual requirements of the Agreements managed by headquarters in a web-based database system. Ensures accurate and comprehensive information to facilitate adequate compliance monitoring.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to Country Office staff to ensure accurate and comprehensive database maintenance for Agreements that are managed by the Country Offices.
Cost Proposal and Budget Specialist Responsibilities
- In collaboration with business development, program technical staff, subgrantee/partner finance staff, and Program Operations Directors, prepares budgets for project proposals to USAID and the Department of State.
- Creates budget templates compliant with donor requirements.
- Works with USG Partnerships and Fundraising teams and Program teams in close coordination with Program Operations staff to ensure all costs related to the proposal are captured in the budget. Provides guidance in assuring compliance with the WWF's budget and pricing processes and procedures.
- Provides guidance regarding the interpretation of applicable contract, grant and cooperative agreement terms and conditions, as well as other administrative rules, cost principles under 2 CFR 200 and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Provides cost advice to proposal teams in conjunction with proposal objectives
- Works with relevant country offices and project partners to obtain the necessary budget information and ensures that it meets WWF's requirements and policies, and the requirements of the funding solicitation.
- Prepares institutional documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications and financial information.
- Participates in project design and proposal planning meetings to ensure alignment between technical designs, implementation plans, cost strategies and budget justifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience, including 2 years of experience in managing comprehensive information and system processes is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software systems, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential.
- Knowledge of grants management principles helpful.
- Ability to accurately maintain a complex database.
- Initiative, ability to prioritize and complete work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Bilingual English – Spanish (Oral and written) a plus.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22176
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ljAEE4CX17gNrtjkcxXA7