The VTC Technician
shall perform technical support for Video Teleconference equipment and other multimedia capabilities supported in the PWS. Responsibilities
- Perform routine performance testing to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment computer servers and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
- Perform troubleshooting of VTC and conference room equipment and executes repair or initiates trouble ticket to the appropriate office for support of components and connections external to the site VTC system.
- Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and performing fault isolation, scheduling VTC sessions, maintaining a call schedule, and coordinating reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive-level users.
- Schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule, and coordinate reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive-level users.
- Perform setups, tests, adjustments, operations, and shutdowns of equipment in support of VTC sessions.
- Provide client consulting and training on control, interfaces, and use of the audio/visual and VTC equipment.
- Act as an equipment custodian and performs inventory asset management and accountability functions.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for VTC operations.
- Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems Monitor system performance and track usage.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements according to established policies and procedures.
- Record labor hours daily in an online corporate system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of directly related experience in audio video support
- Must have hands-on experience in documenting design decisions, implementing, and troubleshooting the following technologies and project activities:
- VTC Systems,
- A/V Control Systems,
- Audio digital signal processors,
- Video switching matrixes,
- Enterprise networked VTC systems,
- A/V connectivity diagrams and IP protocols supporting A/V technologies.
- 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or Security + CE) required within six months of the start date
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- TS/SCI clearance required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience developing and delivering a trend analysis of system load, usage, and response.
- Experience performing system security functions, including system security plans.
- Working knowledge and experience configuring Tandberg/Cisco Codecs.
- Understanding of basic networking IAT level II certified.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program