Client Service Admin/Office Coordinator
Why RMB Capital?
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a rapidly growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $9 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a Client Service Administrator/Office Coordinator to join our team in Washington D.C.
At RMB Capital, we are committed to building relationships and making a difference. We regularly appreciate our employees who demonstrate our values. We host monthly events including themed happy hours to give our employees the opportunity to build relationships by getting to know each other better.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our teammates, our clients, our partners, and the communities in which we live and work. Our values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Invest in Relationships
- Never Settle
- Leave No Stone Unturned
- Get It Done
RMB has grown dramatically since its founding in 2005 to be counted among Barron's Top 50 Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) globally. Our businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Our headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois. We have offices in Chicago, Illinois, Denver, Colorado, Lake Forest, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Joseph, Michigan, and Washington D.C.
t The Role
Our team is comprised of passionate, forward-thinking professionals eager to take on the challenge of meeting clients’ unique investment and retirement goals. We are looking for a candidate that is inspired by our values and motivated to help people achieve their investment, financial, and life goals.
RMB Wealth Management provides holistic financial planning services as well as asset allocation recommendations and investment implementation for high-net-worth individuals and families. Its goal is to pilot a personalized financial plan designed with each client’s best interests, unique needs, and long-term objectives in mind.
- Train to become a Senior Client Service Administrator
- Support Wealth Management teams by executing all administrative functions associated with the service of high-net-worth clients
- Be the frontline for client service experience including team phone coverage
- Prepare reports, mailings, and materials for client meetings
- Prepare meeting minutes, meeting notes, and internal support materials
- Oversee compliance processes and procedures for client relationships
- Schedule visitors, appointments, client meetings, conference rooms, and travel
- Prepare, review, and submit team expense reports
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of special operational/administrative projects
- Oversee client paperwork, opening accounts, and client account changes
- Office coordinator-related responsibilities
- Open and close the office (lights, security access, etc.)
- Welcome clients and visitors
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and kitchen
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Office coordinator-related responsibilities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- One or more years’ experience in an administrative capacity preferred
- Exposure to wealth management or financial services preferred
- Experience servicing customers preferred
- Experience in clubs, activities, sports, volunteer service, etc. helpful, especially leadership experience
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and internet applications
- Ability to adapt automation where possible to complete tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, and vendors
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and prioritize proactively
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment required
We offer medical, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, competitive salaries, a profit-sharing plan, a wellness program, and flexibility with our hybrid work model.
Hybrid Model and Dress for Your Day – We implemented a hybrid model where our employees are encouraged to work 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely. We offer a Home Office Stipend to cover the cost of our employees buying equipment to work from home. Our dress code is dress for your day to allow our employees to dress comfortably and appropriately for their day.
Wellness & Mentorship Program - We are committed to helping our employees live happy and healthy lives. We offer a comprehensive wellness program that focuses on whole-body health and wellness. New employees are paired with a mentor when they start to help with cultural integration, career development, and building relationships.
Appreciation - We recognize and appreciate employees who stay at our firm with anniversary awards including extra time off, cash awards, and sabbaticals.
Volunteer PTO Days - We care deeply about philanthropy and the communities we are a part of which is why we allow our employees to take two additional paid days off to volunteer at a non-profit organization. We believe there is no greater accomplishment than knowing that at the end of the day, we are making a difference.
So—what do you think?
If you have made it this far, we are excited to meet you too. We are hopeful that this role will give you the experience to make a difference in our clients’ lives, passion to serve our communities, and fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team.
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/qRjmqEc4RPR2eczMHBQQR