The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee — from entry level through top executive — to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The Application Analyst supports assigned Level 1 or 2 business applications and works with staff to collect information about current business processes to determine impact to the business application. Application Analysts may serve as backup or trainee on Level 3 business applications. The Application Analyst advises management on best outcomes and will support colleagues from across the company to resolve business process and application issues and put appropriate solutions in place. Application Analysts also provide support within initiatives related to assigned business applications.Responsibilities
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure mutual understanding of requirements and functional specifications
- Review business processes involving assigned business applications and develop optimization strategies, including gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Evaluate needs and determination of feasibility based on business application capabilities and process improvement standards
- Document and effectively communicate your efforts, insights, and recommendations, including conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Ensure assigned business applications and processes meet business needs and requirements through user acceptance testing
- Research and propose efficient and economical ways to improve processes and optimize efficiencies within the assigned business applications
- Develop relationships throughout the company and its affiliates
- Assist with creation of and update training documents related to assigned business applications
- Develop skills in multiple technical environments and grasp a variety of business processes
- Resolve support issues related to assigned business applications
- Supports adoption efforts and usage optimization related to assigned business applications
- Assist with development of communications (both in written and in presentation formats) that convey ideas and recommendations in a clear and convincing way related to assigned business applications
- Build vendor partnerships for assigned applications
- Provides coaching and training as needed for new or junior team members
- Assist with release management for assigned applications
- May serve as technical owner of assigned applications
- May participate in validation activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
CONNECT WITH US!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with 2+ years of analytical experience
- Experience in configuring and resolving issues in multiple Veeva Vaults required.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, including technical writing
- Experience creating detailed assessments and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects
- Experience with strategic business process modeling and traceability
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.