Want to change the world with amazing technology?
United Solutions is a progressive digital transformation company that helps people do extraordinary things with innovative technology. We are looking for the best-of-the-best to commercialize disruptive products and grow the business.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a professional to join our team as an HR Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience screening, testing, and interviewing applicants for IT companies and related positions. They should have the ability to determine a candidate’s potential through cleaver questions, be engaging, and comfortable meeting new people frequently. They should have excellent organizational skills to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates, and meeting and exceeding quotas. Additionally, they should have experience providing orientation for new employees. If you are a professional with 2+ years of experience in a recruiting / HR role, we encourage you to apply today.
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of eligible candidates;
- Conduct interviews via phone and in-person;
- Qualify candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews;
- Serve as the point of contact for questions from candidates;
- Conduct onboarding and terminations;
- Provide assistance to employees in the areas of policies and procedures;
- Enforce policies and procedures;
- Provide resources directly to divisions by assessing departmental needs/organizational planning and development, job design, and resource forecasting;
- Establish performance management practices and follow through with action plans;
- Execute and track all personnel transactions, and liaise with the responsible administrators of each process;
- Communicate and educate employees about benefit programs;
- Assist in Open Enrollment and roll out of new programs; and
- Other duties as required by the company.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a recruiting or HR role at a technology company;
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management;
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Urgency and results focus to ensure timely and appropriate response to issues raised;
- High degree of professionalism;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- High energy and passion;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Experience working in an innovative, fast-paced environment.