Senior Helpdesk Specialist- MO
Saint Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
Chenega Agile Real-Time Solutions (CARS)
Company Job Title: Senior Helpdesk Specialist
Location: St. Louis, MO
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Helpdesk Specialist provide superior customer service in support of customer request when contacting the Single-Point-of-Contact IT Service Desk
This position is contingent upon contract award and government funding of the program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution
- Responds to email or chat messages for customers seeking help
- Walks customers through problem-solving process
- Runs diagnostic programs to resolve problems
- Follows up with customers to ensure issue(s) were resolved
- Gains feedback from customers about system usage
- Runs reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Creates a ticket in the approved incident management system for all support calls received; or route user support calls to appropriate IT Help Desk
- Attempt First Call Resolution (FCR) for all requests received
- Provide first contact account resets, unlocking, troubleshooting, and security issue/error resolution.
- Ability to support a 24x7x365 operations center, including supporting swing shifts from 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, or 10pm-6am and weekend shifts
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Associates Degree plus eight years of relevant experience
- Operational experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in the Intelligence Community
- Exhibit excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills
- DoD 8140 (formerly 8570.01-M), IAT Level I: Must have current A+ CE or Security+ CE Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to demonstrate strong business and organizational skills and have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Motivated self-starters.
- Attention to detail
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network