Junior Test Engineer
St. Louis, MO Join our Talent Network
TheJunior Test Engineer will write test plans, determine benchmarks, work with the team on performance and regression testing efforts, fully document results, and maximize the use of scripting and automation where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports.
- Have familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Demonstrating a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Software testing development and administration experience and CI/CD (GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- TS/SCI clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Ability to obtain a SAFe certification within 6 months from start date
- Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
- Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
- Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
- Experience working in a home office setting
- Ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues
- Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone with good phone skills and a professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience is strongly desired
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it
NJVC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Join our Talent Network