Chief Engineer / Architect
Washington, DC Join our Talent Network
NJVC is currently seeking an Chief Engineer/Architect to direct technical personnel and contractor project managers on the TO in the architecture and design of solutions to meet requirements, improve service, reduce costs and provide automation. The Chief Engineer/Architect will also provide strategic and technical planning and oversight on migration of applications to the cloud.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering/architecting enterprise IT applications
- Leading migrations of applications and/or systems to the cloud
- Managing and consolidating diverse user interfaces and architectures within an application portfolio
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Five years of experience with engineering/architecting enterprise IT applications in an IT environment similar in size and scope to the DEA TC organization.
- Experience with leading migrations of applications and/or systems to the cloud (public, private and hybrid).
- Experience with mobile applications and data analytics.
- Experience with managing and consolidating diverse user interfaces and architectures within an application portfolio.
- Experience providing detailed engineering and technical leadership to engineering staff involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Recognized cloud certification, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect, Cloud Certified Professional.
- Possess a current Secret clearance.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network