Are you passionate about data and maintaining different systems? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Business Analyst (Education Sector)
We are in search of a Business Analyst who will utilizes several student information systems, business intelligence tools, a data warehouse, and various other applications to support daily operations and report to funders. The Business Analyst is responsible for helping departments to use these systems effectively. The Business Analyst will work closely with a team of individuals who support academic administrators and faculty in their effective use of these applications.
• Understand the business processes and data needs of academic departments and identify opportunities for improvement
• Translate needs into business and technical requirements
• Build a strong and collaborative relationship with process subject matter experts in academic departments
• Document and maintain standard operating procedures in collaboration with departments
• Lead end user trainings on how to use available business systems to support their work
• Create and maintain systems documentation for end users
• Document overall business systems environment and maintain associated roadmaps for subsets of systems at the school
• Stay current on the capabilities of business systems and collaborate with departments to utilize them effectively
• Provide backup support to the Student Learning and Information Systems team in understanding and solving end user support requests
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree is required or and a minimum of five years of related experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience
• Five or more years of experience supporting organizations in the effective use of information systems in analyst, technical, or trainer roles •
Prior experience documenting processes, standard operating procedures, or similar documentation
• Broad exposure to different types of software commonly in use at schools and nonprofits – SIS, CRM, learning management system, email marketing, website content management system, online forms, and more
• Prior experience leading group trainings
• Prior experience with project management required
• Strong customer service skills required
• Solid verbal and written communication skills required
• Previous experience in adult education/non-traditional schools preferred
• Knowledge of SQL preferred
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Please submit your application on Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=442624&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This position will be open until filled.