The best sales organizations achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That's what you get when you're part of selling for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers' biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
As a Director of Sales Operations you will join a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team. Your role aims to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of the Sales Region. You can expect to Work closely with sales management to Operationalize the Regional plan and design by establishing customer segmentation models, role design and territory management. To be successful in this role you need:
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base
- Experience with managing and building teams
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and communication.
- Training: Start with Value, which is our 2 week training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful out in the field.
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more about our passion for the product from our Director, Solutions Consulting here .
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a flexible time off allowance and great perks. Read more about how our sales culture values openness, curiosity, and collaboration here .
- 8+ years of previous experience at an enterprise software organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in CRM tools (SFDC, Appian, Xactly, Tableau and others)