: Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Government Contractor who is seeking a highly organized and detail oriented Contracts Administrator for a contract opportunity. If you have experience administering federal contracts and are ready to hit the ground running this is the ideal job for you. Apply now or call 703-620-6444.Responsibilities
- Support Contract team with researching the public FPDS system for closeout statuses
- Complete research and create letters on templates to customers
- Additional duties as assigned
- An expert level proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- High degree of professionalism with an ability to prioritize and complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience and knowledge with administering federal contracts is helpful but not required.
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.