Industry leader in professional services is seeking an experienced Records Coordinator to work as part of a professional team to provide excellent customer service and on-site Records Support. The perfect candidate will have a energetic, outgoing personality and will be able to conduct the following tasks with little or no supervision:
- Physical preparation, tracking, interfiling and maintenance of files.
- Creation of new files and records.
- Data entry of key client matter/indexing information into the records management software.
- Perform information searches in the records & information management software as needed.
- Report generation for records.
- Perform records compliance audits as assigned.
- Perform document interfiling as needed.
- Fulfill telephone requests and respond to client email requests.
- Retrieve, compile, and distribute requested active or inactive records & information.
- Manually deliver records throughout the building.
- Monitor the inventory stored within the records department, including file purges and transfers of file to a storage facility.
- Preparation of files to be shipped to offsite warehouse.
- Process records for destruction in accordance with client retention policy and established procedures.
- Implement and follow department objectives in accordance with long-range plans and missions statements set be the National Site Manager.
- Assist in maintaining security of file rooms, computers and databases.
- Perform project-related activities for the office as directed by the Site Manager.
Motivated, career minded professionals will receive excellent pay and benefits package included 401K, medical, dental and vision coverage, FSA EAP, paid professional development, growth potential and bonuses.
Client Relationships, People Skills, Resolving Conflicts, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Communication, Customer Focus, Thoroughness, Teamwork, Client Confidentiality, Quality Control.
- Intermediate experience of familiarity with Imanage Software and IRM Applications.
- Second language Spanish and/or French preferred bot not required.
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience.
Salary $19-22 per hour based on experience
Apply for Records Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly