Here at Appian, we're passionate about technology. We love making it, and we love using it. Joining Appian's Talent Acquisition team will provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Appian Recruiters all have a little something in common: we are self-motivated & driven to be successful, strategic in approaching each role uniquely, invested in partnering with hiring teams and leadership, and always keep big picture growth goals in mind.
We're looking for a sharp, gritty recruiter to help scale our business by leading the hiring efforts for our Sales Engineering and Consulting departments. We care deeply about quality hires, candidate experience, and stakeholder partnerships, and are obsessed with scaling our brand the right way, meaning: getting the right people, in the right seats, and allowing them to thrive and enjoy a long, happy career with us. To be successful in this role, you need:
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- To identify and source top talent at all levels in Software/Sales Engineering and Solutions Consulting
- The ability to build effective partnerships with Sales Engineering and Consulting leadership and hiring teams
- A strategic mindset and a passion for finding "the needle in the haystack"
- The ability to think outside of the box and utilize creative marketing, sourcing strategies, and techniques to promote Appian as an employer of choice
- Experience screening and assessing candidates for role fit, ensuring a "white glove" level of service throughout their journey
- The ability to analyze data and market trends to advise on and shape outcomes of hiring decisions
- Access to LinkedIn Recruiter, Seekout, SourceWhale, and Greenhouse
- An environment to try new things; take the risk and be creative
- In-house training, as well as support to attend conferences
- A wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- We'll immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong and growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a full lifecycle recruiting role
- Experience recruiting for a software product company, specializing in Software/Sales Engineering, Product Management, and Consulting
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we're focused on lasting positive change.