Systems Engineer - Transition Planner
Arnold, MO Join our Talent Network
TheSystems Engineer - Transition Planner will be part of an integrated NPD Operations & Sustainment team providing critical mission transition planning support to our customer and will interface with engineering resources located at other facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize system lifecycle and project management for transition planning on NPD.
- Ensure issues or potential impacts are identified and resolved, minimizing schedule and cost impacts.
- Other duties as assigned
- AA or BS degree in an associated technical discipline OR
- 5+ years of equivalent work experience
- Relevant work experience to include:
- Knowledge with LINUX based operating system
- Knowledge with Oracle or other relational databases
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Security+ certification
- TS/SCI clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with the NGA's configuration management and Request for Change (RFC) process for review and impact assessment.
- Understanding of NGA Disclosure and Release concepts.
- Understanding of developing web based systems from dynamic results for a relational database.
- Capability and the ability to adapt effectively to changes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work well in a team environment and is self-motivated.
- Ability to travel as required.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Join our Talent Network