Summary Some telework authorized due to Covid
The Intermediate Analyst will support the following activities Data Analysis, Statistical
Analysis, Problem Solving, Content Management, Software and Network Programming in
support of NTMPS and MYNAVY HR IT SOLUTIONS. Responsibilities
• Implementing and using Tableau or equivalent BI tools
• Performs screening and processing of application requests, reviews and ensures accuracy
of account applications, tracks account status, notifies users when accounts are created,
disabled or require updating, and maintains statistics on account status.
• Maintains a database for tracking of all requests for assistance and customer feedback.
• Designs/drafts new reports, documentation, research and development of new
requirements for inclusion into existing applications.
• Provides and assists in the building of ad hoc queries, interpretation of data, identification
of data required to support functional requirements, and supports customer requests for
• Responds to questions and issues identified by NTMPS account holders including, but not
limited to, "what-if" exercises related to potential fleet reorganizations and reductions as
well as trouble reports and feedback with existing software.
• Develops student handouts to summarize training sessions, conducts face to face training
or remotely using web conferencing/meeting software.
• Assists customers in entering completions records for various courses of instruction.
• Provides a weekly report to the NTMPS San Diego, CA office documenting tasking and work
• Conduct detailed testing of NTMPS applications and database loading.
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience
- Experience with the Navy and the Navy Training Management and Plannin System (NTMPS) is preferred
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI Tools
- Experience configuring Oracle RDBMS
- Experience with SQL
- 2+ years of recent (within the last four (4) years) specific NETC/MPTE systems (FLTMPS, TWMS, RADMN, ASM,CETARS) knowledge experience
- Secret clearance required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemptionfor a disability/medical condition or religious belief
• Knowledge of and experience with Java web application administration experience,
relational database administration experience, or both for n-tiered, service-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program