Forklift Operator - Night Shift

Employer
Aerotek
Location
Crofton, MD
Posted
Aug 09, 2022
Closes
Aug 21, 2022
Ref
622051580
Industry
Warehouse
Hours
Full Time
**Description:**They are looking for a forklift operator to move concrete pallets throughout the yard and to move around inventory. Candidates will be working outdoors and must be comfortable working in the heat and cold. 70% of the job will be on the forklift and the other 30% will be maintaining the yard and restacking product, as well as some labor duties.Operates forkliftHyster single lift and a Caterpillar double liftPosition forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materialshook tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transport load to designated areaUnload and stack material by raising and lowering lifting deviceInventory materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as neededPerform routine maintenance to include recharging batteries, lubricating, fueling and cleaningMonday-Friday:2 pm - 12:30 am**Skills:**forklift, warehouse, shipping, receiving, labor**Top Skills Details:**forklift, warehouse, shipping, receiving, labor**Additional Skills & Qualifications:**Ability to operate a forklift.1+ year of experiene operating a forklift.Will be on forklift about 95% of the time.Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manualsMust be able to work OT, including weekends*MUST be able to work in a fast paced environment**Experience Level:**Entry Level**About Aerotek:**We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing(R) Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

Similar jobs