Stationery Store Manager
Our Store Manager should be an excellent leader who is able to communicate well and work with our team to build an excellent shopping experience. We're looking for a problem solver, someone able to think on their feet and identify opportunities for growth. We're looking for someone empathetic, energetic, kind, and focused.
- Train and develop Customer Service Team
- Manage payroll and scheduling
- Maintain Accurate Inventory Counts
- Build and Maintain Merchandise Product Displays
- Assist with In-store, Online, and Corporate Sales Workflow
- Drive sales through friendly and positive customer interactions
- Help build a community of paper lovers through sales events and workshops
- Assist with content creation for marketing and social media
Candidates should have at least two years of retail management experience. Experience or an interest in the creative arts, writing, or journaling are also strongly preferred. This is a full-time position, 40+ hours per week. Availability for at least one weekend day is required. Full-time employee benefits include PTO, Health Insurance, and Employee Discount. Salary commensurate with experience.
Jenni Bick Custom Journals is an equal opportunity employer: all are welcome here.