A Sparks Group Partner is seeking an IT Specialist to join their team. The Specialist is comfortable with SaaS platforms and willing to learn in-house software libraries and support their production system. This is a small organization with great opportunity for advancement. This is a Direct Hire position which will require some time spent in the office, they would prefer someone in close proximity to DC. If you are interested in learning more about Sparks Group and the opportunity, please submit your resume today. Responsibilities
- Procure new hardware/accessories for new staff, install/configure software for different staff roles, deprovision software when staff leaves
- Responds to all IT-related inquiries
- Provide support to production system including product deploys
- Troubleshoot problems with various SaaS including but not limited to Okta, Salesforce, HubSpot, and Pendo
- Manage rollout of new software, recent software includes DocuSign and Dialpad
- Produce Google analytics reports
- Manage access to building and office suite
- Bachelor's degree is a plus, not required
- Work Status: US Citizen
- COVID-19 vaccine: follows federal mandate
----------Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.