Financial Operations Administrative Assistant
Financial Operations Associate
We are a national investment advisory firm with offices in Virginia and California serving high net worth individuals, institutional clients, and financial planning clients. We are looking for an Operations Associate to become part of a team. The ideal candidate possesses strong analytical skills, exceptional follow-through, is well-organized, and provides consistency in performing procedures and policies.
Job responsibilities include:
- Opening New Accounts
- Trade processing of mutual funds and equities for client accounts.
- Processing of checks, wires and journals.
- Maintaining client account forms and other paperwork required.
- Handling requests for transfers of funds in and out of accounts.
- Responding to staff inquiries.
- Ensuring SEC compliance requirements are implemented and followed.
- Administrative tasks as assigned include, but are not limited to filing, scanning, and answering phones.
- Financial services or banking experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to multi task, and time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines. Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
Please send resume to