Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Principal Associate, Cyber Technical (Remote-Eligible)Job Responsibilities:
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunityBasic Qualifications:
- Partner with various Cyber teams to identify issues, redesign processes, and incorporate automated solutions.
- Work with product owners to understand both current and desired outcomes
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across Web Application Firewall technologies
- Continuously improve Cyber engineering practices through feedback loops (e.g. lessons learned)
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- At least 3 year of experience in one of the following (Angular, Node, Python, REST, JSON, or Shell Scripting)
- At least 2 years of experience with Web Application firewall technologies
- 2+ years experience in application development
- 2+ years experience with RESTful API or Microservice development
- 1+ years experience in one of the following RDBMS MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS or NoSQL
At this time, Capital One will not
sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).