Data Registry Associate
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association requires all new employees to present proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when they start work. Currently, “fully vaccinated” is defined as someone that has received both doses of the Pfizer/Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine 14 days or more before they begin work. Individuals with a disability or a religious reason preventing them from taking the vaccine may request an accommodation.
As a Data Registry Associate, you will join a phenomenal team that is focused on providing ASHA’s membership with access to outcomes data to help with demonstration of value and quality improvement initiatives.
Every day, you will:
- Engage with participants on various aspects of the data collection program, from registration to reporting.
- Successfully maintain the resources for the registries.
- Collaborate on any ongoing project discussions related to product enhancements.
To thrive in this role, you must have a passion for delivering quality customer support, enjoy the troubleshooting process, have a creative instinct, and be adept at managing varied resources.
The purpose of this position is to support the day-to-day activities of the National Outcomes Measurement System (NOMS), a national data collection registry that illustrates the effectiveness of services delivered by speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
- Process NOMS registrations, including information review, data entry, and correspondence with applicants.
- Generate and distribute routine preformatted compliance notices to participants.
- Respond to inquiries from and provide technical assistance to prospective and current participants.
- Assist participants with updating patient data submitted to the registries.
- Update content on the team’s web pages.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred, with at least one year related work experience.
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications
- Familiarity with basic HTML a plus, but not required
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually