The Intelligence Research Support Specialist III
will provide subject matter expertise/technical assistance to the Army Capability Manger for Intelligence Sensors (ACM IS) Manned Systems Division in the following areas: Army Capabilities and Integration Development System (ACIDS) and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents, including Abbreviated/Capability Development Documents (A-CDDs/CDDs) pertaining to Aerial Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (AISR), Defense Acquisition Management System, Program Objective Memorandums, and Test and Evaluation. Responsibilities
- Support the ACM IS while developing requirements documents for capability gaps for current and future force Manned AISR Systems such as the High Accuracy Detection and Exploitation System (HADES).
- Provide capability project planning and capability analysis as identified per experiment venue requirements, including Joint Interagency Multinational (JIM).
- Ensure documentation supporting the acquisition, testing, fielding, and sustainment of Manned systems Programs of Record (PORs) are developed, staffed, and approved in accordance with program acquisition strategies.
- Support Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) assessments for PORs.
- Provide final reports and feedback on current events and emerging trends pertaining to capabilities that ISR organizations provide, like Unified Challenge (UC), Enterprise Challenge (EC), StormForce, and Unified Vision (UV).
- Support the organization and operations of In-Progress Reviews (IPRs), including teleconferences and due-out action tracking for experiment projects.
- Provide fielding, training, logistics, maintenance, and sustainment requirements support for aerial ISR capability concepts and systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Senior-level working experience in an intelligence-related discipline or equivalent military experience in Military Intelligence, AISR operations, and TTPs
- Senior-level working experience in intelligence operations, intelligence collection operations and management, production, research experience, and current
- Top secret clearance with access to Special Compartmented Information (SCI) required
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
- Expertise in Military Intelligence systems, capabilities, doctrine, organizations, and architectures current within the last five (5) years preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with tact and diplomacy.
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program