Email Marketing Manager
Functional Title: Email Marketing Manager
Position Number: 126612
The Program Manager, Email Marketing, will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing the Office of Marketing and Communications overall email program. This position requires a creative individual who can excel in a fast-paced university environment and values coordination and collaboration among the staff. The incumbent will have experience in automation, drip campaigns, remarketing, interactivity, A/B and multivariate testing to help optimize overall email performance.
Working with the Director of Marketing, Advancement, the Program Manager, Email Marketing, will develop and implement new forward-thinking strategies to drive stronger email marketing performance and advance the goals of our campus partners, including, but not limited to, the Alumni Association, Donor Relations and Annual Giving units.
As a member of the Office of Marketing and Communications, this position will serve as part of a collaborative team to protect and enhance the brand and reputation of the University.
Education (include licenses, certifications, etc.):
Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, or other related field required.
A minimum of five years’ experience working in marketing, communications or a related field is required. Experience in a higher education environment is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with enterprise email platforms; Pardot, Mailchimp, Emma, Constant Contact, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Google, Asana and AlumniQ email platforms a plus
- Proven project management skills and the ability to manage campus partners expectations a must
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Ability to be self-motivated, efficient and detail-oriented
- Ability to code with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with analytics and database tools
- Experience with Google product suite and Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Ability to understand and apply design, image and typographic principles
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Asana or other project management software and AlumniQ platforms a plus
- Experience managing email marketing calendars for multiple business verticals, clients, or product revenue streams
How To Apply: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/98045
For best consideration, qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of at least three professional references as soon as possible, no later than Thursday, August 25, 2022.