Marketing Editorial Specialist
The Marketing Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for a Marketing Editorial Specialist. This position can be located in either the Washington, DC or New York office. The Specialist is the primary point-of-contact for publications, including Advisories, Alerts, Newsletters, Blogs and Client Announcements which are a critical and forward-facing component of the firm’s thought leadership.
This individual will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Specialist will work directly with attorney authoring teams and be responsible for copy editing, website processing, email distribution and social media coordination of the Firm’s steady stream of publications. Other duties, as needed, could include writing and posting of website content and gathering of analytics to measure engagement with and effectiveness of the Firm’s content.
- Bachelor’s degree (degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or English, required).
- At least 5 years of writing/editing experience, preferably in a professional services firm (ideally law firm) along with other marketing responsibilities.
- Proficient in a range of computer software applications, website content management systems (sitecore experience a plus), email marketing systems, MS-Word, MS-Excel, and MS-PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of general marketing and business concepts useful. Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills, especially writing.
- Proficiency in handling a number of projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Exceptional client service.
- Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), ethnicity, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Director of Support Staff Stephanie Denmark at +1 202.942.6068. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster.