TechnoGuard Inc. is looking for installers with carpentry skills to augment our team for installations and service technicians in the Northern Virginia area. We will provide classroom and onsite training on the fabrication and installation of our custom containment products to be installed within the critical white space environment of a data center. Scope or work will include building door frames, hanging and rigging unique doors, installing framed panels, and numerous other tasks that will require a high level of attention to detail. Aluminum extrusions and polycarbonates are the primary materials used. Problem solving and creative thinking are needed as these are custom/unique designs, materials, and environments. Additional duties will include vacuuming Raised Access Flooring (RAF) within the data center with HEPA vacuums, damp mopping of RAF, and removing scuffs/tape marks on RAF while reporting any issues observed related to structure, poor conditions, or safety. In addition, employees will have basic training in other service lines such as decontamination to ensure consistency in technicians work schedule. Professionalism, safety, and cleanliness are required to be at the highest level.
TechnoGuard Inc. is a leader in the Data Center Services Industry. From our Headquarters located in Northern Virginia we deploy nationwide to perform services within the critical spaces/environments of large-scale Data Centers. Our reputation for exceptional service, reliability and quality is the catalyst of our business and our personnel are the life blood. Some of our services include aisle containment, general contracting, critical cleaning, and specialized floors.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have valid drivers license as well as (U.S. Certified Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Passport, or valid proof of work authorization)
- Drug Screen and Background Check (7 years – no felonies/misdemeanors)
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to site
- Experience and skills/knowledge of use of hand tools, fabrication, and assembly
- Ability to safely work up to 10’ on a step ladder
- Be able to work autonomously and as well as with a team
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism, as this work will be completed in very critical/secure environments
- Supervisory experience in construction field
- 3 years experience working with drills, saws, tape measures etc.