11 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
Administrative Support Assistant II -Card Technology
C apital One is looking for a detail oriented, innovative, confident, and experienced professional to interact effectively and positively with clients, vendors and others on behalf of our company. It is an exciting career opportunity in a business-casual, tech-savvy, collaborative environment where your contributions will be recognized and rewarded.
As an Administrative Support Assistant II , you will perform an array of administrative functions in support of multiple individuals in a fast-paced environment. You will manage calendars, handle travel arrangements, create expense reports, and disseminate information. Your communication will be personable while still getting your point across. As team ambassador, you are proficient in writing and proof-reading with impeccable grammar and composition. You will collaborate with other administrative professionals to achieve team results.
To be successful in the role, you will need a high level of professionalism, social skills, including listening and communication skills. You will have demonstrated the ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. You will be someone who wants to feel involved in the life of the office, who doesn't mind helping others out and who thrives on being busy and interacting with others. Responsibilities:
- Managing daily calendars for multiple executives, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings and conferences
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create expense reports in a timely manner using Capital One systems
- Drive key team activities and events (such as all-hands meeting, team meetings, conferences, ordering supplies and social events)
- Prepare professional business communication documents including memos, letters, and emails
- Build and maintain good business relationships with executives and administrative staff across the organizations
- Participation in general administrative duties (copying and faxing), distributing mail, ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events
- Promote a fun and team-oriented work environment
At Capital One you will find an environment that inspires a can-do-anything spirit with a multitude of supportive resources. Better still, you will find managers who encourage you to be your best in all areas of your life. If you are ready to create an administrative role that satisfies your professional goals while balancing your personal interests, then Capital One is eager to talk to you. Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of Administrative experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Suite
- Associates degree
- At least 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1+ years of calendar management supporting multiple executives
- At least 1+ year of meeting and event planning experience
- Experience setting up video conference and Zoom/Skype technology for meeting users
- Experience planning ahead and managing time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).