Certified Rehabilitation Specialist
- Supervises the direct services staff regarding clinical concerns. Educates the direct services staff on how to provide rehabilitation services that correlate to the goals identified on the Individual Treatment Plan (person created). The Rehabilitation Specialist is able to trouble-shoot potential problems in client services and assist the Rehabilitation Coordinator in identifying resources and interventions including crisis intervention strategies. Oversees all treatment plans and request for authorization for services. Rotates on the "on-call" pager system.
- The ability to effectively supervise and manage several professional staff members.
- Knowledge of State and National certification and regulatory standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of community resources and referral sources,
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to relate with empathy and sensitivity to staff, clients, and the community.
- **Must be a licensed Mental Health Professional through LPC or CPRP.**
- **Flexible Schedule** (Monday-Friday on-call)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Please send resume:
7375 Executive Pl Suite #301 Lanham, MD 20706
or email: FrontDesk@rehabilitationsystems.org