Bethesda-based national federal contractor seeks a Junior Accountant. The expected qualifications and experience include:
- Accounts Payable and year-end 1099’s
- Assist with Month-end close
- Enter Time Sheets into accounting software, Sympaq
- Backup to Human Resources and Payroll (journal entry) duties
- Update monthly accounting department calendar
- Liaises with Credit Safe
- Must be willing to take on other duties as assigned. Room to grow.
Must have good time management skills, excellent organizational and communication skills, work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, able to meet deadlines, high attention to detail and accuracy, team player with a thirst for knowledge, and professional manner with discretion.
B.S. degree in Accounting with 0-2 years of experience
Good salary and benefits
E-mail resume and cover letter
Apply for Junior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly