Digital Marketing Systems Manager - 23009
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Digital Marketing Systems Manager.
The Digital Marketing Systems Manager is responsible for the implementation and configuration of WWF's electronic Constituent Relationship Management (eCRM) system, Engaging Networks. This position provides subject matter expertise in how the platform operates and how it can be configured to meet WWF's needs, overseeing and supporting digital capabilities that improve the supporter experience, grow revenue, and increase engagement. Working closely with IT and Analytics teams, the manager oversees the WWF digital engagement tools that support business users in Marketing and Membership to improve user efficiency and cross-departmental alignment, and to establish increasingly sophisticated configurations geared at personalizing WWF's constituent journeys and interactions.
- Responsible for managing functional configurations within the Engaging Networks eCRM that support implementation and delivery of marketing and membership strategy.
- Collaborates closely with Marketing colleagues to ensure best practices and configurations of email, marketing automations, forms, and pages (including fundraising, advocacy, and Peer-to-Peer) to ensure functionality and seamless data flows with Blackbaud CRM, including:
- Building and managing templates
- Ensuring display of correct conditional content based on audience segmentation and targets/profiles
- Monitoring email deployments and troubleshooting failures
- Managing reusable content, library items, and dependencies
- Creates standard operating procedures and workflows within eCRM; produces and maintains WWF-specific resources and job aides for marketers to handle day-to-day tasks effectively and efficiently; provides staff training and onboarding beyond EN-provided resources; documents business rules.
- In partnership with the Analytics team, supports the definition of audience segmentation and profiles within eCRM.
- Regularly audits components (such as pages, surveys, templates, forms, library items, auto responders, profiles) to ensure proper functionality, troubleshoot issues, implement/clean up old code, retire old/unused components.
- Serves as Administrator for the connected payment processing accounts (credit cards, PayPal, ACH, etc.), optimizing settings, monitoring their operations, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Ensures proper functioning of recurring gifts and troubleshoots issues as they arise.
- Monitors transactions for fraud; implements anti-fraud measures as necessary.
- Oversees workflow audits on a regular basis, gathering input from system users to improve upon them.
- Manages external code repository and establishes workflows for such.
- Works closely with eCRM & Integrations Administrator to:
- Resolve functional issues, including bugs found during testing and quality assurance efforts
- Test upgrades of eCRM and assist as needed with upgrades of Blackbaud CRM
- Rollout enhancements and security improvements as needed
- Support third party integrations with eCRM APIs
- Establish new data flows to/from eCRM when necessary
- Manage user-defined code table within the eCRM
- Research/oversee cleanup of bad data that enters eCRM
- Monitor data syncs to ensure data passes properly to/from eCRM and BBCRM
- Acts as the primary advocate of WWF's needs with Engaging Networks by meeting regularly with eCRM client success manager, owning WWF's list of requested improvements and enhancements and identified bugs, and understanding eCRM roadmap.
- Manages new digital product features and enhancements from concept to execution and support. Builds requirements and conducts research, with an eye to scalability, to meet the organization's revenue and fundraising needs, improve customer experience, and enhance fundraising.
- Liaises with external vendors/partners to facilitate eCRM configurations for membership and marketing needs.
- Responsible for serving as the Marketing team's representative on operational systems and data governance team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience and understanding of digital fundraising platforms, applications, and integrations with platforms such as Blackbaud CRM, Engaging Networks, Google Tag Manager, Mobile Commons.
- A hunger to continue learning in the ever-changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed, and a strong desire to support WWF's mission
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt interpersonal and communication style to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, as well as a passion for clarity, transparency, and analysis.
- Ability to understand extremely complex business rules, the reasons behind them, and then articulate them clearly and effectively to various stakeholders (verbally and in writing)
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively, and manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and desire to create order
- Delight in documentation and establishing workflows that make teammates' jobs easier
- Ability and willingness to do deep research to find the answers to challenging problems, troubleshoot technical issues, and develop creative solutions
- Demonstrated curiosity with strong capabilities in analytical thinking
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Proven ability to work well independently and in a fast paced and team-based environment.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
WWF is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and requires all US-based staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. WWF will consider requests for accommodation from the vaccine requirement based on disability, medical contraindication, sincerely held religious belief, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #23009
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wypL54hDWRG2rFgXFa6Dw