West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Manager, Financial Analysis
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Capital One is seeking a motivated professional for a FP&A (Financial Planning & Analytics) Manager position. This Manager will lead a team of one other analyst directly supporting & advising key business areas, including Enterprise Supplier Management, External Affairs, the Enterprise Services Risk Office and Corporate Ventures. You'll have the opportunity to work cross functionally with business partners and other Finance teams to shape and achieve strategic & financial agendas. This role will require strong communication, client relationship management & problem solving skills in order to effectively:
- Be well managed in all aspects of financial forecasting
- Develop presentations to communicate analysis & insights to leadership
- Guide senior leaders in making decisions and understanding both near term & long term financial impacts of key investment decision
- Effectively & autonomously manage deliverables
- Identify and drive ongoing process automation & improveme nt
- Financial and business performance reporting and variance analysis
- Executive business presentation development
- Ad hoc requests & special projects
- Independently manage, prioritize, and delegate tasks
- Identify and enable continuous improvements across the team
- Manage and develop associates
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Google Sheets & Slides
- At least 4 years of experience in financial analysis
- At least 2 years of people management experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial analysis
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking with an ability to quickly balance changing priorities
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).