Enterprise Resource Planning Coordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
Enterprise Resource Planning Coordinator
Position #: 125340
To support the University’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiative, The University of Maryland, College Park (UMD) seeks an experienced professional for the position of ERP Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to provide support services to the institution’s Enterprise Project team for a multi-year implementation of an ERP solution at the forefront of cloud technology.
The Coordinator assures that appropriate actions are taken to complete administrative tasks and small- and large-scale projects in a timely fashion, with attention to quality customer service, a strong commitment to confidentiality, and in accordance with university and office policies and procedures. The Coordinator is responsible for activities such as: office operations, project coordination and management, calendaring and scheduling, and travel arrangements.
This position responds to various inquiries both external and internal to the organization and must have the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, outside clients and vendors, and be a welcoming, forward-thinking, and self-motivated individual.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in an administrative support role.
Minimum of three years of full-time experience supporting a multi-person work environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient English-language written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administrative writing and verbal skills.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with basic applications and software required to perform the work, such as Microsoft Office suite, Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Exceptional ability with email workflow and automated tasks.
- Outstanding ability to get things done and able to focus and know how to prioritize the workflow.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and proven ability to coordinate multiple priorities. Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as needed.
- Demonstrated experience with providing outstanding, prompt customer service.
- University of Maryland experience - Higher education experience - Project management experience - Travel arrangement, support, and approval experience
Additional information: This position does not provide sponsorship for Visas.
- Medical, [uhr.umd.edu] dental , and vision coverage designed to help you and your family live a healthy lifestyle.
- Flexible work opportunities
- UMCP Tuition Remission for employees, and their dependents to grow and achieve greatness.
- Generous paid time off package to address work/life balance and maintain well-being.
- Retirement Benefits created to aid employees in reaching future retirement goals.
- Additional benefits
Salary range: low $60s.
Physical demands: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Best consideration date: 07/27/2022 or open until filled
Please apply at: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/97283
Vaccine protocol: the University of Maryland has made the safety of our students, faculty and staff, and our surrounding communities a top priority. As part of that commitment, the University System of Maryland (USM) recently announced that students, faculty, and staff on USM campuses this fall, including UMD, are required to be vaccinated against COVID. As a prospective and/or a new employee at UMD, you will be required to comply with the University’s vaccination protocol. Proof of full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work at any University of Maryland location. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement at return.umd.edu and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Failure to provide proof of vaccination or to obtain approval for a medical or religious exemption will result in the offer of employment being rescinded.