Clearance Required:Current Secret or Top Secret
The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems. Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking a Modeling Simulation and Analysis, Associate
to serve as a Model Based Systems Engineer (MBSE)
for assigned projects at Patuxent River, Maryland. This position will model cyber effects as an MBSE Modeler for the Government customer. Key Duties
- Applies experience with simulation systems and modeling to support M&S tool development, data modeling, effects modeling, real time model development consisting of virtualized systems platforms, threats, environments and events for advanced test and evaluation of DoD weapon systems and infrastructure.
- Provides recommendations and validation of standardization approaches, methods and techniques for the M&S applications. May apply experience to support the development and utilization of artificial intelligence models, methods and algorithms to simulation environments and data analysis.
- Research the applicability of current and evolving MBSE-related technology pertinent to related Government Customer development programs/projects.
- Prepare formal program materials that may include white papers, presentations, future road mapping concepts, research, and portions of technical documents such as specifications, and technical requirements.
- A minimum ten (10) years' experience, with 5+ years professional experience modeling complex systems using Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) principals and SysML based tools.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal skills, and a strong customer focus.
- Cybersecurity workforce certification that is consistent with the role and responsibilities of the position.
- Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
- Experience as a system architect is highly desirable.
- Experience as a class desk is highly desirable.
- Cameo Systems Modeler prior experience is highly desirable.
- Cybersecurity, systems security engineering, anti-tamper or related experience is highly desirable.
- Since the customer is in a Naval Aviation environment, experience relating to aviation or weapons systems is a major plus, though not a requirement.
- This position will require working in classified spaces. May be eligible for some remote work depending on contract/client and hiring manager approval.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in technical major relating to MBSE; OR Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited course of study.
- Desired: Master's degree in Systems Engineering. A Master's degree in a related technical discipline may be substituted for five (5) years of experience (e.g. a 10 year experience requirement may be satisfied with a Master's degree and 5 years of experience).
All applicants for this position must possess a current Secret
clearance and be capable of obtaining a Top-Secret
clearance with SCI eligibility
; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.