Scheduling Administrative Coordinator
WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fourth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 100,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
PEG, LLC is in need of a deadline driven, team oriented, outgoing individual to fill the position of Scheduling Administrative Coordinator. The qualified candidate must be solution oriented, possess strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, and excellent work ethic.
As one of the first points of contact, this position lays the foundation in creating a positive experience with internal and external clients. Contributing and assisting to the organization and accuracy of the schedule for the Field Operations Department gives the ideal candidate the opportunity to ensure that all company processes affected by the schedule are completed correctly and efficiently.
Job Location: This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Assist Scheduling Department, on a regular basis, with the completion of daily schedules and answering incoming phone calls from the main office line
- Assist Scheduling Department in the management and control of all scheduling data through Excel
- Assist Scheduling Department in ensuring that information used in ProntoForms, Microsoft Flow, and other platforms that pull information from the schedule are accurate
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication through email and phone
- Take ownership of client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives promptly; follow up to ensure resolution
- Communicate any scheduling problem areas and provide options for resolution
- Identify and assess the needs of our clients to achieve satisfaction
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Maintain files, records, and database with effective filing systems
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Contribute to team effort by cross training in multiple departments to assist in the completion of project deadlines, as requested
- Interface with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
- BS/BA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- 2+ years of previous work experience in a Scheduling or Administrative Position or related field is required
- Thorough knowledge of project scheduling concepts and components
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Expert ability to effectively communicate with other disciplines or groups and resolve schedule conflicts
- Must have strong software skills with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and other related software programs
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance • 2 Weeks PTO & Company Paid Holidays • 401(k) Retirement Plan • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities • Corporate Sponsored Events
Office Face Mask Policy
In order to ensure that we continue to maintain a safe environment within our office, we require that all personnel that are not fully vaccinated wear a face mask while in the office. Proof of vaccination is required to go mask free. Individuals who are not vaccinated must commit to weekly COVID tests in order to go mask free.
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.