Human Touch Home Healthcare is looking for PRN, Nurses (RN) in Whitehall, PA. Registered nurses provide a broad range of nursing services based on a thorough assessment of the client's home health care needs and the development of an individualized care plan. Examples of services provided include skincare, medication management, diet, nutrition management, and care focused on a particular diagnosis. Physician orders and efficient care coordination are integral aspects of nursing services.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develop a nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Experience in home health care preferred.
- Minimum one year as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Paid Inservice training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Company Overview: Human Touch Home HealthCare has been around for over 23 years, with multiple locations through our Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and Pennsylvania we offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. We provide skilled and non-skilled care.
Human Touch Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are currently looking for PRN.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Perdiem
Salary: $50.00 to $80.00 /Per Visit