The Kingsbury Wellness & Learning Group is the place where education and mental health meet, and our vision is that all families have access not just to our services, but to what those services unlock. We support families throughout the process of identifying their children’s needs, gaining diagnostic clarity, and securing ongoing intervention with regard to learning and mental health.
We have a broad range of therapeutic and educational expertise that allows us to serve children and adults with complex needs. Our psychologists have been serving families throughout the Mid-Atlantic region for decades, and we continue to provide neuropsychological assessments, psychotherapy, and consultation of the highest quality.
The Kingsbury Wellness & Learning Group is seeking an administrative assistant to provide support to our leadership and clinical staff. We are looking for someone who can perform advanced office management functions, such as project coordination, managing phone inquiries, ensuring task completion across multiple teams (e.g., leadership and clinical), basic bookkeeping, identifying overlapping schedule availability, website management, client follow-up communications, inventory of materials, and administrative and medical records management. The person in this position may occasionally be asked to review documents for grammatical accuracy, communicate with outside organizations and agencies, and draft basic marketing updates like newsletters. The person in this position will be involved in almost every aspect of organizational operations, including administrative systems, billing, board communication, fundraising, marketing, and client communications.
- High School Diploma with at least 5 years relevant experience working in an office setting, or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year relevant experience working in an office setting
- Strong client communication skills, including phone customer service and email
- Calendar management
- Semi-advanced spreadsheet experiences (e.g., tracking projects across multiple tabs, using online templates to develop systems like Gantt charts, basic arithmetic uses)
- Experience with Google Workspace (e.g., calendars, email, Docs, Sheets, Presentation)
- Semi-advanced knowledge of grammar functions (e.g., capacity to edit business and marketing documents)
- Ability to use systems to manage multiple projects (e.g., Asana or monday.com)
- Basic computer system management and IT troubleshooting skills (e.g., assigning emails to new staff, Zoom access, and Google Admin)
- Ability to develop systems to manage flow of information
- Ability to use computer systems to improve efficiency
- Willingness to identify problem areas, offer solutions, and then build them
- Ability to self-manage with regard to ongoing projects, tasks, and deadlines
- Familiarity with medical records and billing
- Familiarity with managing confidentiality and privileged information
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly