Corporate Quality Manager
GPO’s mission is Keeping America Informed as the official, digital, and secure source for producing, preserving, and distributing official Federal Government publications and information products for Congress, Federal agencies, and the American public. As a Corporate Quality Manager, you will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, providing other agencies with innovative services for the printing, publishing, storage, and distribution of digital content.
GPO is located in Washington, D.C. just blocks from the U.S. Capitol and one block from Union Station which is a mixed-use, intermodal transportation and shopping center serviced by MARC, VRE, Amtrak, and Metro Red Line trains.
- Providing advice and assistance to the Managing Director, Operations Manager, and the agency Deputy Director, as well as other key staff and executives, on technical services for controlling and improving the quality of secure printing and binding.
- Managing and directing SID?s Secure Quality Management and Quality Assurance Sections for both Washington, DC (DC) and Stennis, MS (SPF).
- Overseeing the quality compliance for the U.S. Passport and other Secure Credentials, such as the Custom and Border Protection?s (CBP) Trusted Traveler Program (TTP) and Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) Program.
- Directing and maintaining the Business Unit?s International Standards Organizations (ISO900 certification and also the Return Books Processing and Waste Processing Sections, in DC, and indirectly SPF.
- Participating and advising on Production Equipment procurement activities in regards to the equipment attributes which affect the quality of the product and process.
This Federal position starts at $148,484 annually at the equivalent of a GS-15.
Resumes for Federal jobs require more details than private sector resumes. Please ensure you read the job announcement carefully and include all the information requested on your resume.
Forbes - GPO Named One of the Best Employers in America