- PEG LLC
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Salary commensurate with experience
- May 27, 2022
- Jul 01, 2022
- Human Resources
- Consulting, Specialty Trades
- Career Level
- Manager (Manager / Supervisor of Staff)
- Full Time
WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fourth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 100,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
PEG, LLC is in need of a passionate, driven, and experienced Recruiting Manager to source, attract, interview, and hire qualified candidates for multiple positions in the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding the most suitable person for available career opportunities at PEG while promoting the company's brand through recruitment initiatives and forming strong relationships with Hiring Managers to successfully meet their expectations of the ideal candidate.
In a fast-paced recruiting world, the qualified candidate must recognize the significance of working efficiently with high energy and passion as they recruit the next members of our PEG Team ensuring that each new addition is committed to the company's mission, culture, and overall success.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills which will be essential in communicating with multiple personalities, different career specialties, and levels of management. As part of the HR Department, this position requires a candidate that understands the importance of labor laws and how they play a part in company policies and procedures, compliance, and talent acquisition.
Job Location: This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Responsible for coordinating the successful execution of the recruiting process involving the promoting of open job positions, sourcing and screening potential candidates, coordinating interviews while streamlining overall communication
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to share best recruiting practices, provide assistance on filling critical positions, and implementing recruiting initiatives companywide.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as forming relationships with colleges and trade schools, researching third party recruiting platforms, networking with recruiters, and employer branding initiatives.
- Attend and participate in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Manage job posting and advertisement processes including maintaining and tracking locations of current job postings
- Screen applications submitted through ATS and third party platforms, phone screen/interview potential candidates, and select qualified candidates based on the expectations set by the job description and the Hiring Manager
- Assist with the interview process by attending and conducting interviews with Hiring Managers; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborate with the Hiring Manager and HR Management during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to assist and support the Human Resources Department
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3 - 5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process required.
- Relevant HR Certification (SHRM-CP, PHR, etc.) is preferred
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with using social media for recruiting, resume databases, and professional networks
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Rewards and Benefits
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Benefits include: • Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance • 2 Weeks PTO & Company Paid Holidays • 401(k) Retirement Plan • Basic Life & Supplemental Life • Short-Term & Long-Term Disability • Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities • Corporate Sponsored Events •
PEG LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.