Do you enjoy cleaning? Do like organizing kitchen and cafeteria materials? Do you take pride in doing a great job? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
We are in search of a Cafeteria Steward who is responsible for a variety of cafeteria tasks that contribute to the successful sale and preparation of high quality and healthful meals that meet safety and quality standards. The Cafeteria Steward works as an effective member of the Food Services team to ensure efficient kitchen and cafeteria operations.
● Set up, refill, organize, and clean the cafeteria before and after services
● Perform routine cleaning on cafeteria equipment using appropriate chemicals and safety gear
● Maintain cafeteria supplies inventory and organize cafeteria storage units
● Tend a cash register during services and close out the cash register with a supervisor
● Wash, dry, store, and organize materials used for cafeteria services
● Perform basic food preparation tasks under the direction of the Lead Cook
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of experience in the culinary arts field or the appropriate combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to balance multiple tasks
• Ability to understand and follow oral instructions
• English proficiency of level 5 or higher
• Proficient in the use of Outlook
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues, students, and school partners
Apply directly at Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33 b607f4-564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=438053&source=CC2&lang=en_US.
This position will be posted until filled