We are currently looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of our Administrative team, Case managers and business community at large. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, such as Google Workforce, Microsoft Suite and various office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Seeking to fill this position with a resident of the District of Columbia ONLY.
Vaccination Requirement: Ultimate Home Health Services values the safety of our employees, patients and their families. In support of these values, if you are selected for this job you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year of clerical or front office experience
- Provide direct administrative support to UHHS staff and clients.
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate party.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain an organized record of documents, reports and files.
- Assist the Administrators and case managers with client calls related to client onboarding, company services or requested documentation.
- Conduct monthly follow up calls to clients or caregivers.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal personnel and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
***All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran’s status, or any other factor, which would constitute a violation of the D.C. Human Rights Act or other applicable laws or court order.***