Marketing Database Coordinator
The Marketing Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for a Marketing Database Coordinator in the Washington, DC office. This a remote position, but the individual will need to reside within commuting distance to one of the firm’s U.S. offices. This is a new position created to have an important role in the continued success of the firm’s experience/knowledge management software platform (Foundation Software). It is crucial for the Marketing team to have complete, up-to-date and accurate data in Foundation. The Coordinator will support members of the Business Development team and others in Marketing to ensure that firm experience data and other data are efficiently and accurately entered into the software. The Coordinator also is responsible for engaging with BD team members on their data needs and providing feedback for improvements to the data entry process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Director of Business Development and Marketing Experience Information Analyst with data entry into an industry-leading experience database platform, Foundation.
- Preparing experience data and other types of data for migration into Foundation, including identifying data quality issues.
- Developing and recommending data options, processes, and fields related the platform.
- Effectively communicating with database stakeholders about data needs.
- Acting as a central data entry resource for the Business Development team.
- Working in partnership with Business Development team members to create and update compelling experience lists to be used in pitches and marketing materials.
- Processing Chambers and Legal 500 submissions, extracting experience descriptions and other data items for use in Foundation.
- A minimum of two years of administrative and/or data entry experience in a law firm or professional services industry.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and experience working with databases.
- Professional attitude, commitment to client service and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly motivated and self-directed, including the ability to work independently, to take a leading role on assigned projects, and to multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail, accuracy of work product, and meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP endeavors to make www.arnoldporter.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Director of Support Staff Stephanie Denmark at +1 202.942.6068. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster.