B2B Marketing & Sales Coordinator
The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association requires all new employees to present proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 when they start work. Currently, “fully vaccinated” is defined as someone that has received both doses of the Pfizer/Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine 14 days or more before they begin work. Individuals with a disability or a religious reason preventing them from taking the vaccine may request an accommodation.
As our B2B marketing and sales coordinator, your keen attention-to-detail and creative social media marketing skills will play an integral part in aiding our success. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the ad serving tool, compiling reports and developing processes to improve efficiencies.
Every day you will:
Advance your knowledge on various technology systems to support multiple team members’ projects
- Collaborate to develop social media campaigns to promote ASHA’s Marketing Solutions to relevant companies
- Grow and flex your project management skills
- Hone your customer service abilities by engaging with external and internal clients.
To thrive in the role, you must be an inquisitive, self-sufficient collaborator who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
The purpose of this position is to support the B2B marketing and sales business functions by providing operational and administrative support, building positive customer relationships, increasing awareness of our offerings, and improving engagement with current and prospective clients through social media marketing.
- Perform responsibilities related to the fulfillment of B2B sales including collecting and processing client marketing materials, compiling ad logs, publication proofing, updating fulfilment reports, and process/reconcile financial information.
- Provide excellent customer service and work collaboratively with internal and external clients. Serve as liaison to and between external rep firm.
- Manage ad serving tool to accurately fulfill internal and external banner advertising requests and provide statistical reporting to internal and external clients.
- Contribute to the expansion of leads and data quality through the management of records in the sales CRM.
- Gather and share information to maintain accuracy of and the enhancement of the ASHA Marketing Solutions site to improve the vendor experience.
- In collaboration with B2B Marketing Manager, develop and schedule social media campaigns. Track and report KPI data for social media and web analytics to monitor program success and brainstorm ways to increase platform effectiveness.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency related to sales fulfillment.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages teamwork, knowledge sharing, best practice adherence, and strategic thinking that results in consistently high-quality and innovative communication outcomes that deliver on-time, on-strategy, and on-budget.
- Assist with special projects related to B2B sales and marketing as needed.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- BA/BS degree, in communications, marketing, business or closely related field preferred
- 2-3 years relevant experience
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated skill in the use of:
- Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint)
- CRMs (netFORUM, Salesforce)
- Ad serving tools (Ad Butler)
- Social media platforms (Sprout Social)
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Excellent data entry, proofreading, spelling, and grammar skills
- Ability to develop and execute effective social media campaigns and to understand social media KPIs, SEO and web traffic data
- Strong ability to collect, organize, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to develop business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and pay strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Critical thinker and problem-solver with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to think and write creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both collaboratively within a team environment and independently