Supervisor of Dispatch Operations
- PEG LLC
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Commensurate with experience
- May 13, 2022
- Jun 17, 2022
- Communications, Management
- Consulting, Specialty Trades
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Full Time
WHO ARE WE?
PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fourth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 100,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
WHO ARE YOU?
PEG, LLC is in need of an experienced, disciplined, and team-oriented individual to fill the position of Supervisor of Dispatch Operations. The qualified candidate can plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Scheduling Team. Must be solution-oriented, possess strong leadership skills, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
This position is directly responsible for managing the scheduling process of the Field Operations Department, spanning multiple regions in the Eastern and Central United States. The qualified candidate will effectively manage, implement, and maintain systems and procedures to ensure that all Field Inspections are coordinated accurately and within compliance requirements.
Excellent communication skills with not only the PEG Team but also PEG clients in a respectful manner is a must. As a representative of PEG, the ideal candidate must be professional, organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dependable.
Job Location: This position is based in our main office in Fairfax, VA.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to Scheduling/Dispatching Operations for the National Inspection Program.
- Oversee the daily workflow within the Scheduling Department to streamline efficiencies by providing leadership and reinforcing accountability during training and development and by tracking the department’s productivity.