- Job Summary/Company:
Sparks Group is seeking Data Entry professionals to assist with providing excellent support to a fast paced office. If you are passionate about providing excellent service and are tech savvy then please submit your resume and then CALL Sparks Group for immediate consideration 301-926-7800.
Strong, professional candidates seeking career path only please. Experience with a desire to work in an office setting also encouraged to apply! Strong computer proficiency, professional appearance and written/verbal communication for video chats. If this is you, we want to discuss immediately!
- Provide timely, accurate and efficient service to clients
- Verify information and follow verification procedures
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; including proficiency with internet and search engines, operating systems, and browsers; effective manipulation of multiple screens simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Projects a competent, enthusiastic and empathetic demeanor with customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both spoken and written
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- A flexible and reliable work ethic and passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Must possess a can-do attitude and strong initiative with a drive to succeed
- Outgoing, energized, and the ability to build great customer relationships
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.