Data and Compliance Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you passionate about data and maintaining compliance? If so, then Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) has the perfect opportunity for you.
Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School (CRIPCS) is an adult charter school that delivers high-quality education, career training, and supportive services that enable adult immigrants to realize their dreams while strengthening our community and economy. When you join the team at CRIPCS, you become part of a unique, performance-driven organization where students are the center of our work and excellence permeates.
Data and Compliance Analyst
The Data and Compliance Analyst plays a central role in the Learning and Evaluation Department as the lead for compliance-related data sharing, reporting, and validation. The Data and Compliance Analyst will liaise with all departments at the school to ensure compliance requests are completed on time and in accordance with standards from the school’s authorizers (Charter Board, OSSE, Middle States, etc.). The Data and Compliance Analyst is responsible for interpreting and providing input on data collection, reporting, and validation guidance from OSSE, PCSB, and other external entities, as well as providing a compliance perspective to internal systems conversations to help ensure systems remain in compliance with guidelines change.
• Facilitates periodic compliance meetings to ensure all team compliance leads are aware of deadlines, guidance for submissions, etc.
• Liaisons with various departments at the school to ensure timely submission of data and document uploads to authorizing entities
• Liaisons with student-facing departments to validate data uploads to authorizing entities
• Performs statistical analysis on student data sets
• Provides input on metric definitions, policy proposals, and procedural guidance set forth by the school’s authorizing entities
• Monitors and troubleshoots document and data submissions in PCSB and OSSE compliance systems
• Develops and maintains training materials related to compliance and performance reporting
• Support various departments’ efforts to collect and document compliance and accountability data
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree is preferred or and a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience or the appropriate combination of education and experience
• Advanced Excel skills required (formulas, pivot tables, charts, power query)
• Microsoft Access
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and work independently
• Willingness to learn programming language(s) (Python, SQL)
• Experience exploring data sets in Tableau (preferred)
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to critically analyze policy documents for technical requirements as well as equity impacts
• Values teamwork/support teamwork
• Strong reasoning and problem-solving abilities
• Must be able to provide proof of completed Covid-19 vaccination
• Deep commitment to CRIPCS's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners
Please submit your application on Carlos Rosario International Public Charter School’s career page at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=33b607f4- 564d-4335-b098- 98dd2b218da4&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=436962&source=CC2&lang=en_US. This position will be open until filled